A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Saturday 13 September 2014

FQR 2014 London

I went to London and took with me:
the lovely name tag Bettina from Munich made me

I apologize for the picture of Bettina; I blame it on my iPhone (or my enthusiasm haste)










The name tag I made for Cara from Pink Stitches



My sewing table & my sewing machine (and my husband to carry it) and my supplies for all the classes

When I arrived at the venue a delivery man came with FIFTY, yes 50 Janome sewing machines (all new!).


We all got a goodie bag full of useful stuff (lots of fabric!):


We all met inspirational teachers

top left: Thomas Knauer (a picture I robbed from Cara), top right: Amy Ellis,
bottom left: me + Trudy Wood; bottom right: Brioni Greenberg
We all made new friends and met old ones:


 Here are all the Dutchies:


I had the biggest laugh of all when Jack (Lynne's son & one of the assistants with his best mate Jack) photobombed my selfie with Brioni


And only afterwards I realized I'd made a lot of pictures with me aka selfies with others...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great time, presume it was the fat quarter retreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun, but it was a bit mean calling all your friends old ;o)

    ReplyDelete